Sunday, July 19, 2015

Thoughts & Prayers and some sweet Kissing....

Although the two groups I stamped with met just two days apart there were a couple of projects that weren't the same.  Sally the hostess for my first group requested a sympathy card idea.  I've always loved Thoughts & Prayers--its sweet tree and lovely sentiments...here's the idea that I got from several different cards on Pinterest...


Punch your circle out of a post-it and then place it where you want your moon to be.  Then sponge with soft sky before adding your tree and sentiment out of soft suede.  You may not see it very clearly, but we added some details with the scoreboard on the piece behind the main image on the card.  The soft suede piece is embossed with woodgrain (love).  

Since the McPherson group had already done the in color card with butterfly basics and the new lace ribbon I showed them the new set, "I Think You're Great" which was intended to use tie the technique of kissing.  I messed around a bit with the kissing and will post that in my next post...but I loved this card that was featured on Pink Buckaroo's blog and I think she got it from one of her friends Krista Jensen.


First card is tip top taupe and daffodil delight and the 2nd is watermelon wonder and tip top taupe.
I'll be back soon with some kissing!



No comments: