Friday, May 1, 2015

SU Party Time!

It's been a crazy week at school so I'm later getting this post made than I wanted to be....but here goes...

Can I just say that I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator?  I get to meet the nicest people and have a lot of fun too!!  I had a great time seeing the "Hillsboro Area Stampers" last Saturday!

I shared Dawn Olchefske's cool box pop-up card (and messed it up a bit -ha!) because I thought it is a versatile WOW card that folks can make for graduations that are coming up in May.  Here were my examples:

This first is an exact case (copy and share everything) of Dawn O.'s card that she demonstrates on her video here.

When it's closed it fits in a regular A2 envelope --very cool!


Then I tried a couple of graduation samples.....sold one at the party so I don't have a picture of it (Hi Rita!)  


I don't have anyone graduating this year so I didn't by the stamp in the occasions catalog, but it's perfect for this card (made in whatever your school colors are).  If I were doing this again I would have moved my image up a bit higher and I would stamp and emboss the year 2015 to the right of the little diploma.  

If you have any questions be sure and give me a holler!  I'll post the pictures from the make and take projects tomorrow! 



No comments: