Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lovely Amazing You!

I think I ordered this set the day it became available!  I love the sentiments and the font (handwriting) is my favorite!  This was one of the sets I used for my April Stamp Set of the Month.  Here are the cards we made:


Yep--this is my favorite of them all.  I used the Butterfly Basics set with crumb cake ink and the flower from the Artisan Embellishments...sure hope they come out with more of these flowers in the new catalog.


I cased this from Patty Bennett--it uses the Irresistable DSP from the SAB catalog.  Guess where the thread came from?  The Island Indigo sequins....just strip them off and you have the thread---genius!


And the last project for this stamp set was a little Easter box...


I will put the link to the directions for this cutie pie box here as soon as I find it!  Here it is!





No comments: