Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Fun

Woo Hoo!  I finally got to do some stamping!  We had our February get together last night at my house---and oh my!  I had so much I wanted to share....it was hard to decide what to do first!

How to make little envelopes with the hexagon punch and your scoreboard....


Then I did some sponging and created this cute little card using basic gray and pink pirouette and the hearts embossing folder in the new occasions catalog.  I really like how it turned out!


Thanks to Mercedes Weber for the cute idea!

Then I shared a cute idea for the Irresistably Yours designer series paper that you can get for free with a $50 purchase from SU during Sale-a-Bration!  I really bypassed this paper until I saw what other demonstrators were doing with it!


I burnished with my sponge dauber in calypso coral, pool party and daffodil delight--and then added a tag with a few flowers punched with the flower punch from the itty bitty punch pack and the adorable hello from the set of thinlits in the occasions catalog called Hello You!  See that cute ribbon--also free during Sale-a-Bration!  

Wait until you see the butterfly cards that we did--you are going to love them!

                     








No comments: