Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bow Builder Punch -- Quick Tip

I have been on the fence about getting the bigz die for building bows....I saw so many cute creations using it, but just didn't see myself getting my money's worth out of it, however the minute I saw the Bow Builder Punch in the Occasions catalog I knew I had to have it!  So cute (as anything little tends to be).  Here's a quick tip, since you do have to punch this twice to get a bow---cut your paper to


You will have one extra little rectangle that you don't need.  The only other thing to watch for is if you have a design on your paper that needs to be right side up--but if you punch like this....it should work.  I used glue dots to put my bow together and used a bone folder on my bow pieces to get them 
to curve a bit.  

Then you can use those bows to create cute stuff like this:


If you'd like to order one of these cute punches let me know or visit here!



No comments: