Sunday, January 25, 2015

Birthday Fun!

A week ago today I was doing this.....

....enjoying the beach in Florida.  How much can it change in a week?  Well today I'm bundled in a blanket at my son's house babysitting for the grandkids (who are currently napping).  We came yesterday to celebrate this little girl's 2nd birthday!


Mya's party was a Frozen theme so here's the card I made for her using this youtube tutorial by Michelle Suit!  I made Olaf first and then realized that there was no way he was going to fit on a standard card size to this one is made to fit in a 5 x 7 envelope.  I didn't have the bow maker die so I made do with a leaf framelit from a retired set, and when I was all done realized I could have used the Christams light from the retired ornament framelit set.  Oh well--I think it turned out fine!  =-)


The inside said, "it's Mya's birthday!"







No comments: