Thursday, June 19, 2014

Work of Art….part 2

Whew!  I now know that I like to have my internet in working order….otherwise I get very frustrated!! It's been 3 days since I've been able to get on and make a post….3 long and frustrating days….It's now after midnight on Wednesday evening and FINALLY I have some internet access, so I'm staying up and posting while I can!  Well--you can strike all of the above out--finally went to school so I could get internet fast enough to load the pictures!

When I last left you, I said I'd be back with some more creative examples using Work of Art---so here they are (quickly since I don't know how long my good luck will last)…

#1  Patriotic Work of Art



I saw a number of flag/patriotic cards--I created this one with Night of Navy and Real Red on whisper white card stock.  I did block both the left and right side of my card stock with long post-it notes after looking at the length of the stripe stamp in Work of Art.  I added "celebrate" from Itty Bitty Banners.  I also used the new cotton 1/4 inch ribbon--ooh--it is nice!!


#2 and #3 Polka Dot and Zig Zag Fun case'd from Pinterest (of course).  This first one is from Lisa Curcio and the second from Sylvia Nelson.



Hope you enjoy!  




No comments: