Saturday, May 3, 2014

Graduation Time! Pomp and Circumstance...

Hi all!  Just finished up with the gals who wanted to make some graduation cards in preparation for the busy month of May here in Kansas!  We used the stamp set "Pomp and Circumstance" from the Occasions Catalog.  Here are the four cards we did:

First:  A double slider card--directions found here.



One trick I did learn--if you follow Julie's tutorial is that you need to cut the seam part out of the cellophane bag.  I redid my card multiple times before this was figured out--thanks Virginia!

Second card uses the retiring Bigz die 



Our last 2 cards were pretty easy makes…


Sorry--this was the best I could get my camera to do with photos today!  Arghh!  So frustrating!
I'll be back sooner than later!  






No comments: