Monday, April 7, 2014

Stippled Blossoms and Hearts of Oz Fun!

On Saturday I spent the day getting to know demonstrators from the Wichita, Kansas area.  Can I just say that I have met so many nice people through Stampin' Up!  It was a great day--filled with fun conversations, the sharing of new ideas and a yummy lunch!  Here's the swap card I took--of course I forgot to take a picture…not sure what my problem is….I forgot to take my camera too!  Fortunately some great pictures were posted on the Hearts of Oz blog.  Here's a picture of my swap prototype--I changed a few things after I made this card front:

I was able to take a photo from the Hearts of Oz blog and crop it to show you my final card.  I just felt like something was missing when I did this first one so I added another postcard under the top one so it looked like multiple cards were stacked and tied together.  


I was inspired by a card from Nancy Stanelle at simplesentiments.stampinup.net 
Here is my supply list:
Stamp Sets: 
Stippled Blossoms
Vintage Postcard
Blessings from Heaven                                    
Ink: 
Blush Blossom
            Primrose Petals
            Pear Pizzazz
            Old Olive
            Soft Suede
Accessories:
Large Oval Punch
            Scallop Oval Punch
            Crochet Trim
            Linen Thread
            Basic Pearls
Cardstock:  
            Naturals Ivory
            Crumb Cake
            Soft Suede




No comments: