Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! Burlap and Blooms Wreath

Hi all--I hope you had wonderful Easter!  We had all of our family home except Amy and we were missing her today, but had fun with the grandkids!  Brody is 2 3/4 years old and Mya is 14 months--they are of course precious to this grandma and I love watching each little thing about them as they grow and change.  You know you can pay so much more attention to that when you aren't about the business of parenting!

A few weeks ago I offered to have a class where we all make our Burlap and Blooms wreaths together, but nobody took me up on it---so here's what I made.  I'm not sure about it to be honest….I know you could create the flowers easily, but when you figure in the cost of the burlap ribbon and wreath form the cost of $20 doesn't seem so prohibitive.


I added the burlap ribbon on the wreath and decided to use some stitched grosgrain to hook the wreath to my nail on my door.  Easter Blessings to you and yours!

                                                                                    



No comments: