Thursday, February 6, 2014

Giggle Greetings and Love You More Finale!

Here are the last cards we made with these two stamp sets.  Both were totally cased….


The card is 4 1/4" square--everyone made fun of my coloring….the shading towards the tail looks a bit more like poo than a shadow--it even has some dimensioning my picture!  Ha!  I'm liking the googly eyes on my dog.   I cased it from Leah Weir.  Thanks Leah--love it!


I got the directions for the little envelope (smaller than one listed on the envelope maker) on Stamping School.  The little scallop fits in the envelope.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some valentines that I made for a fundraiser that's coming up this Sunday to benefit a teacher friend who suffered a traumatic brain injury when her car was hit by a drunk driver when she was on her way to school right before Christmas.



No comments: