Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Giggle and Love Some More….

Here's the third card that we did for Giggle Greetings:


This is a card within an envelope…made with the envelope maker.  I found the directions on pinterest and then made mine the size that I wanted.  Since I wanted to make it easy to cut my paper, I started with a 6 x 6 piece of designer paper and just followed the directions on the envelope maker.  My favorite part of this is the hairball--I took a small piece of linen thread and shredded it and stuck it on a glue dot.  Here's a picture of it closed….


I used the Happy Birthday from "You're Amazing."

Here's the card from "Love You More"


This is a total CASE from Shirley Pumpkin.  Her blog address is:  www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com
I changed a few things:  the background addition of real red, the embossing folder used, the framelit, cutting out the globe and the addition of crystal effects on my heart.  

I'll be back tomorrow with the last of the cards we made.  I'm off to create--it's a snow day for me!



No comments: