Thursday, October 31, 2013

2nd Stamp Set of the Month....Best of Autumn

I'm posting pictures of the cards we'll be making with this stamp set.....I'll be tweaking them a bit since these are my first tries with each.



I'm changing the stripe on the left side of the flap that slides up.

This is a repeat of a card I did last year---love the fall colors in this!


I love how this turned out...the only thing I'm changing with this is to add texture to the olive background.


This is on watercolor paper and uses blender pen and ink pad ink.

The cost for this is $20 which includes all the card supplies, directions and you get your own stamp set. We can get together to work on Sunday, Nov. 10 and/or Monday Nov. 11.  If you are interested, but those times don't work we can work something out!  Also--if you'd like to change the sentiments to make them birthday, anniversary etc...cards.  I need to know by Sat. November 2 to get the stamp set ordered for you!  Thanks!  

                




No comments: