Monday, September 9, 2013

Washi CASE and more of the Banner....

This is the last card of this design that I made--it's a total CASE from Connie Collins (an Artisan Designer this year and super talented)--I changed just a bit on the card base, but really loved her use of the dap with the embossed texture.    I tried to add a bit of bling on the little heart by the sentiment, but I'm going to replace it--it just doesn't seem to go with the card.    Really love the use of wash tape and dap--and I'm getting better at creating the ruffle with the doilies.


On another note here's my cute banner that I posted a couple of days ago hung up in my classroom.  


I originally made 3 large pencils and since I didn't use the 3rd I made a little banner for my wonderful student teacher this fall--here it is hanging on her desk...








No comments: