Friday, September 6, 2013

Getting Better....and Exciting News!

School is off to a good start and I have my 3rd sinus surgery in the past 2 years under my belt so now I'm ready to rock and roll and get back to stamping and posting a bit more regularly!!   I had to stay home from school for this past week after the surgery and you'd think I'd have gotten a lot of stamping done, but to be honest my head hurt too much and I spent much of my time resting.
However....I do have some new stamping ideas up my sleeve.....

I'm starting a new monthly class that I've not yet given a clever name--so it's called Stamp Set of the Month Class or SSMC---surely I can come up with something better than that!!
The first class is coming up at the end of September and features the stamp set "Perfect Blend."  If you participate in the class you get the stamp set and all the materials needed to make 4 projects (plus a bonus project for our first class).  All for $20.  Here's a sneak peek at the projects:  3 cards and a muslin bag that holds some chocolate espresso beans.  I can't show the bonus project since I'm still waiting on some supplies for it!


Here are the dates/times:  Sunday, Sept. 29th,  2 - 6 p.m. or Monday, Sept. 30th from 6 - 8 p.m.  Both times are come and go.  If you'd like to participate you need to let me know by Sept. 17th so I can get your order placed.   E-mail or call me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

I hope three's a charm and that will be your last surgery. Feel better.