Thursday, August 1, 2013

July SU Party Projects

Sorry I didn't get a post done yesterday--our sweet corn was finally ripe and my husband picked about 32 dozen ears!  We husked and I put up corn from 1 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.  Oh my I was tired, but I'm going to love every bite of that corn during the next year!

Here are the last two projects that I had to share from our party on Tuesday.  The first is a card front that I had all the pieces done for, but never found time to put together at Convention.  It uses the stamp set Timeless Talk and the new Modern Medley designer series paper which I really like!


Aren't you loving that professional photography?  Ha!  My hotel room in Salt Lake City had terrible lighting except in the bathroom.....'nuf said.


Our last project was a 3-D project that I found online here the night before the party--it was so cute we absolutely had to make them!  Love what Sue Campfield did!  Click on the link and there's a video that goes with them too.   I can't stop looking at them they are SO cute!!  They use the Zoo Babies and Chalk Talk stamp sets and framelits with cellophane bags filled with animal crackers and tied up with cute ribbon!


The only thing I changed was adding the rhinestones in the center of the wheels.  =-)  The colors used were crisp cantaloupe/calypso coral and coastal cabana/bermuda bay.  I need to make some more using the other animals in the Zoo Babies set!

As always, if you are looking for any of these Stampin' Up products to buy--click on the link on the left column of my blog to shop now!  If you'd like a catalog--e-mail me and I can make that happen!



No comments: