Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's Party Time!

I'm part of a group of women that get together for some stampin' therapy once a month--and I really look forward to every time that we meet!  I was demonstrating tonight and we had a good turnout considering it's summer and people are still in and out!  Here's our group:


Obviously someone had said something funny!  We do have a great time with a lot of laughs!

I demonstrated 3 cards tonight and then we all made the swap that I didn't get made at Convention!  Ha!  Had to do something with all those parts and pieces!  Our last make and take was a 3-D project.

Card #1 used the Six Sided Sampler bundle--


I totally cased this from pinterest--juliesstampintime.com!  Love the smaller butterfly punched out with the elegant butterfly punch.  The other card I made like this had a layer of strawberry slush behind the brown sugar--I like that punch of color--but my placement of the hexagons was better on this card!  Ha!

Card #2  Uses Too Kind and a sentiment from Regarding Dahlias.  I'm really loving the new strawberry slush in-color as you can tell--I just stamped off to get the lighter color.  After it's all put together add some dazzling details to really add some bling to it!


Along with the strawberry slush and fancy fan embossing folder, I used pistachio pudding and early espresso.  Love the touch of the crochet trim.  This idea was from Stamping School--love that site.  It's reasonably priced and I get wonderful ideas from it!

The 3rd card I demonstrated was a Christmas card--it's never too early to think about Christmas is it?  This card was modeled after the washi tape card that I swapped at Convention.  I used the Seasons of Style washi tape from the holiday catalog that we got at the 25th Birthday Bash at convention and the punch pack and Seasons of Style which I believe are both on the carryover list.


Cute and super easy!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the two make and takes!

See anything you like?  You can always order online here or e-mail me and I'd be glad to help you!

No comments: