Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Little Organization....please.

I've been spending the last 2 weeks reorganizing.  My stamping area with some new (used) furniture, my paper and ink by pulling out the retiring colors and putting in the new with labels etc... and lastly pulling out all of the retired stamp sets that are on the list from this year and moving them to my retired stamp shelves (which are becoming entirely too full)!

I've decided that May should be a month of saying good-bye to the old and giving a shout out to the new!

As I stamped today I had some helpers---Hank the Cat and Daisy the Dog had to sit by and watch me in action....





I lost a bunch of stamp sets with this retirement list....some that never saw ink I'm sad to say.  This card was made with one of those sets....

...Circle Circus.  I think I maybe made one other card with it about 8 months ago.  I cased this from a design by Catherine Pooler.

My card with a current set is this...


....Betsy's Blossom.  I did use some retiring ribbon and the sentiment is retiring--one of my favorite sets-  Friendly Phrases.  I also am trying to use up some of my Certainly Celery paper since I have a bunch of it!  I cased this from HandStampedStyle.com.  

No comments: