Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Stuff Coming!

On top of the color change that's coming with the next catalog for Stampin' Up...




.... we have a new group of "in-colors"--I'm reading my demonstrator magazine "Stampin' Success" and I'm looking at a cute card and reading the list of things used to make it and here are the color names that I read......

Coastal Cabana--light aqua bluish color

Pistachio Pudding--light green

Baked Brown Sugar---looks like a darker crumb cake

Strawberry Slush--looks like a pinky red??

Crisp Cantaloupe--light orange/coralish

Andy there you have it!  They are actually very pretty, ice-creamish shaded colors.  Can't wait to see them in real life!

On another note--I got my 2nd Paper Pumpkin kit today--seriously! (that's a joke you'll get when you see the kit)  I'll get some pictures taken as soon as I can--right now I'm moving stuff around--I bought some used office furniture and am getting it moved in this afternoon--so all my stuff is piled on a table.

No comments: