Wednesday, March 27, 2013

St. Louis Regional "Stuff"

One of the best parts of the St. Louis regional--besides meeting other stampers that are as passionate about stamping as you are and all the swapping---are the projects that are brought for you to do during the make and take time!

We made a cute card using some different techniques than I've used before and a covered notepad.  Of course I'd already taken 6 pages or so of notes in it before I realized it was a part of the project we were doing!  Ha!

Here are pictures of both--they aren't perfect--that's for sure!  I didn't do a good job of following directions on the card, but it still turned out cute!  And my notebook has a smeared sentiment....tried twice, but I was in a bit of a hurry to finish up!  They were giving us the countdown!  =-)



We had one more project, but I didn't get it put together yet--it wouldn't travel well.  The best part (oh wait, I already said that) is I just bought this set--Clockworks!  


No comments: