Monday, March 4, 2013

Blooming with Kindness

A couple of weeks ago I found some cards using the Blooming with Kindness set that I really wanted to demo at the upcoming SU party.....do you think I could find my set?  No--I looked through all of my sets over and over.  I KNEW that I'd bought the set.....but it was nowhere to be found.  I finally gave up.  A couple of days after the party--there was the set....right there with my others!  Sheesh!  I must need new glasses.  So here's one of the cards....got the idea from Dawn Olchefske....you might recognize it as the triple stamping--minus a layer!  My first effort I wasn't so excited by--I tried to fill in too much white space and then my sentiment was crooked....


Next try...better--less stamping and I like the Wisteria Wonder better than Regal Rose....


and.....I got my sentiment on straight so I didn't have to cover it up with that bulky tag like the first try!


No comments: