Thursday, February 28, 2013

Keep Calm.....

I hate to admit it, but this is one of the first hostess sets that I got---and never used until now!  Has anyone else done this??  So I broke it in with this card for an upcoming birthday in our family.  

The card base is basic gray with an embossed pool party layer.  I'm still trying to find uses for my More Amore paper past Valentine's Day....I embossed the Keep Calm sentiment with Melon Mambo embossing powder.  The little cupcake on the left is also embossed--it is from the stamp set "Itty Bitty Bits."  You can't see it, but I've used Dazzling Details on the cupcake top.  Here's the inside of the card:


The cupcake bottom and top are stamped and punched out.  I've added two glitter hearts to the top (from the Owl builder punch).  


No comments: