Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cards!!

I try every year to offer some Christmas card designs that my coworkers can make if they choose to join me for a Christmas card buffet!  I lay out all the cards and items and they fill out an order form and then I cut all the pieces and get a tub ready for them to stamp and create their cards...it's always great fun, but my schedule has been crazy from mid-November until now so it's a little later than I like for it to be!  Here are the first couple of cards I displayed:

These cute little wreaths are made from the largest banner die in the Itty Bitty Banners set of framelits.  I got the idea from Catherine Pooler on the site Stamp Nation which I would recommend if you are looking for a place with good ideas--there is a monthly fee.


This is my "retired" card.  Love this sentiment--it's a set from last year's holiday mini catalog.  
The ribbon and the ornaments are also retired.  I saw a 1 layer card that had this layout and really liked it.  

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more Christmas cards/projects.

No comments: