Saturday, December 15, 2012

Another Installment...

Here are a few more cards that I offered for the Christmas Card making at my school....

Love this Santa---it was cased from someone, but there was no watermark on her photo.  It's adorable so thanks to whomever came up with this chubby fellow!


This is a little too green for my taste, but I do like the focal image--if I were doing it again I would probably make the background a different color!  =-)  You can't see it, but I used the dazzling details under the skates to look like an icy pond.  I got my idea for this from Angie Leach.

The best part of this "card party" time at work is getting people in that are new to stamping!  Our P.E. teacher joined me for the first time and is loving it!  That's what makes all the work to do it worthwhile!




No comments: