Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Card Buffet!

I had a bunch of fall cards ready to demonstrate at this month's SU party, but our hostess is out of town until after Thanksgiving....so I have to do something with all these wonderful ideas!  Right??
I decided that I'm having a "card buffet!"  Anyone who wants to come to my house to make some fall cards just needs to let me know which ones they want to order at $1.50 a piece or 4/$5.00 and I'll have the supplies ready for them next Friday evening or Saturday afternoon, November 16 and 17--just in time to get them mailed!  =-)  Here are the cards they can choose from--all totally cased from other super talented people!

Cased from Frenchie here.


Saw this one on Pinterest--no watermark so I don't know who designed it...sorry.
Made using the owl punch--I found this idea over a year ago--I'll have to go digging to figure out the original source!


Triple Time Stamping with French Foliage in Dusty Durango
(directions all over the internet for this type of card)


Triple Time Stamping with Gently Falling in Cajun Craze
 (cased from Lorri Heiling)

and Triple Time Stamping using Day of Gratitude (cased from Andrea Botten).
If you want to join me--just give me a call or e-mail me and we'll work something out!  Now to get to work on Christmas card designs!  







No comments: