Saturday, June 9, 2012

Congrats to the Grad!

I'm in Indiana right now helping my niece (and her family) celebrate her graduation from high school.  We drove 14 hours from Kansas to Indiana on Thursday--recovered during the day on Friday and watched her graduate last night (Friday).  Today is the reception at my brother's house--it's always great to get together with family and I don't get to do it often enough--so I'm looking forward to family time!!
Here's the card I made for all the grads this year--Janiece's is in purple instead of red, but essentially it's the same card.  Tomorrow I'll post the card I made for her sister who graduated from college this year also!


And here's what the inside looks like:


I used the retired set "Go Graduate"--love it!  Colored with my blender pen and inks.  I'm off to celebrate.....be back tomorrow with the other graduation card.  Here's the link to the tutorial that I used to create this card.  There is also a tutorial for the tassel.  Gotta love these uber creative demonstrators that share their ideas!




No comments: