Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blogger Help!

So, my daughter is in town for a week and she has been blogging for much longer than I have been.  She was able to show me how to put a connection to the catalog and my DBWS.  Yay!  I've been wanting to add those links for awhile, but wasn't sure how to do it--thanks Amy!!

The card I'm sharing today was one that I found on Facebook--it was a video that was shared there by Erin Gonzalez of Hand Stamped Style.  This is a link to her blog--the directions/video for this card is on her facebook page so you'll have to "like" it to get to it.   I thought that the card looked fun and easy, but it ended up taking me far too long to do the flower for it to be a demonstratable card.  (I think I just made up that word).


The flower is made with the Blossom Petals Builder punch.  Stamp sets used were Betsy's Blossom and Perfectly Penned.
Colors used:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand.

No comments: