Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School's Out! Outa my Way....

Stampin' Room....I'm here to play!

I've been soo busy wrapping up my school year the past 2 weeks that I didn't even have time to open up my box of preview items from the new catalog!  Seriously!  Didn't even unwrap the new ink pads and give them a look see, let alone a trial run.  That is all about to end....I hope.  Today we finished up our wheat harvest and then tomorrow evening I'm having a New Catalog Party (with Lola, my upline) along with selling old stamp sets that I've finally taken off my shelves and am ready to part with--I think.  I'll put a listing here in a few days...but we are letting our customers have first crack at these treasured oldies.  I don't have any good card pictures--but here's one of my husband standing in his wheat field before our harvest.


Hopefully I'll be back soon with some cards....because......School's Out! Hear Me Shout!

No comments: