Sunday, April 1, 2012

So Pretty.....IRL

I just have to start this post by saying--Go Jayhawks!  I'm sure the fact that I finished my post and started cheering--louder--for them last night is why they are in the Championship Game!

Here's a CASE of a card that I saw on Pinterest and fell in love with.....I thought--Hey I can make that card--it looks easy!  Hmm...but I didn't have the ribbon so had to change the color scheme and I didn't have the paper.....so mine looks quite different, but the same.  =-)


I've had the Flower Folds die for quite some time, but this is the first that I've used it--I've got a couple of other ideas for it in the future--we'll see.  You can barely see the tiny pearls in the middle of each of the tiny punched flowers that make up the center of the larger flower.  If I had it to do over, I'd do a bit less sponging around the edges of the flower layers.  And--it IS prettier in real life!  I promise. 


1 comment:

Crafty Girl said...

I LOVE the white flower edged in brown. Very pretty. Nice idea for Flower Folds. I really like that die.