Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catalog CASE

I decided that I needed to use my catalog for a bit more than, "I want this, and this, and this....." so I found a card that I liked a lot and decided to almost case it totally.  The card is found on page 98 in the main catalog. I went online and found out what SU used to create the card and copied it (to the best of my ability).  I didn't have the netting background stamp so I used the dsp instead.  I added the texture on my lucky limeade square piece by using my scoreboard.  I liked how it turned out-- except for the sentiment.  When I stamped on the designer paper it just didn't pop so I stamped it again on whisper white and created a banner with it.  I like it better, but looking at the card I'm not happy with the way I got it attached--that's fixable.  =-)

This used the stamp sets Printed Petals and Curly Cute.
The card base and dsp piece is in calypso coral.  Ink colors are wisteria wonder, poppy parade, calypso coral, lucky limeade and basic black.
I punched the small card center and the poppy parade scalloped circle piece--I had to hand cut the other two pieces.

No comments: