Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blow Wind Blow!

Wow!  The wind just won't stop blowing today.  I think without it we'd have a beautiful day here in Kansas.  Here's another card that I made to show off the Mixed Bouquet stamp set and matching punch in the new mini.  This was cased from Deb Currier who is the daughter of Jean who works with me at my school--it's a small world.  When Jean heard I was into Stampin' Up she gave me Deb's blog and I've been stalking it ever since!  She has a great simple style that I really like.

It's not the best picture--check Deb's out -- she got a great full inking on her flower that I can't quite achieve yet.


Here's another card using the same stamp set and punch.  Additionally it uses the new embossing folder that matches the adorning accent edgelits, the in color brads, triple layer flower punch, the Sweet Shop designer paper and ruffled lucky limeade ribbon as the leaves.  I found this card on Pinterest and had to make it.  Here's the link that also shows the same card and another made using different colors.
                                         

                    
Have a great Sunday and wonderful week!

No comments: