Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Card Extravaganza!

Here are the pictures of the Christmas cards I made over the past month.  Two times a year I host a "card party" for anyone interested at my school.  I make a lot of cards and people sign up for the ones they want to make and how many....then I cut all the parts out for everyone and we get together over a few nights after school and make the cards.  I cased all of them and will have to do some checking on who I cased so I'll put the cards up and then come back and put in the links if I can find them.  I have good news!  The cord is found for my camera!  Yippy Skippy!

By the way--since this card party tradition was started before I was a SU demo I often use retired products to keep the cost down for me since I charge very little for the cards.











So that's my first installment of 5 cards--more to come later!



1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

All of them are fabulous! Love the Baker's Twine and the simple designs.