Monday, September 19, 2011

Ahh--refreshing rain!

We have been without any measurable rain since last June....it has been like a little bubble has covered our farm and any rain that has been in the area has split and gone around us!  So last night after we'd been missed by rain yet again in the morning it was heavenly to wake up to the sound of rain on the roof and thunder echoing!  I was getting tired of all the dust both in my house and out in the fields!  We got a bit over an inch and a half....wonderful!

 On to today's card--I saw a tutorial for a floating window card here and tried my hand at it.  I really like how it turned out and I thank Darlene for the idea and wonderful card to CASE.  Man blogger is giving me fits lately!  I can't seem to get my pictures to download....every post that I've started this past week has taken 2 - 3 days to get posted!  Frustrating!!!


It's hard to see, but the bashful blue showing through is actually the inside of the card.  


1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Adorable card. Thanks for the link--I just watched the video.