Monday, June 27, 2011

Long Ago and Far Away.....

Here's a card I made a loooong time ago.  I was reading some blogs and came across a color challenge (and can I just say here that I've never entered a challenge) and I thought the colors looked hard to use together so I gave it a try and here's what I came up with...and I really, really liked it!  It went to my niece Jessica when she graduated from college a little over a year ago.  It was so long ago that I don't even remember what colors I used.....


I think this bike is so sweet....it was in a mini catalog a couple of years ago I believe--it also had a little bench in its set.  Maybe its name was Time for You?  I'll have to check.  Anyway--I like this bike and the saying from an old retired set with a bike.  It says, "On the ope road of life, may happiness be your destination." I think the dsp grass is not SU--this card is from pre-demonstrator times.  Have a happy day!

No comments: