Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Lost is Found! Yay!

I finally found my card reader for my camera (since my cord is long gone).  So now I can get some pictures back on my blog!  I have 2 days of school left in the year--a few days to clean my room and then I'm going to have some time to focus on my stamping most days---can't wait!  Here's a sample of the graduation card I made for my nephew and a little purse that can hold a gift card or something small--it's made from a 6 x 6 piece of paper.

I made both at a recent class and the ladies that were there chose to add stars behind their owl--it looked so cute that I made the rest of mine (10 more) that way....I'll post a better picture for you as soon as my camera battery is recharged!  I may have to redo Ben's card also.  The directions for making both are here (the gift card holder) and here (for the purse) at Frenchie's blog.  I changed the owl a bit to my liking, from several other posts that I have seen using the owl punch.  Stamp sets used were:  Teeny Tiny Wishes for the "Happy Graduation" and Happy Greetings from the new summer mini catalog for the Way to Go etc... stamp.  The Queen for the Day comes from a stamp set now retired from the last mini catalog.  E-mail me if you have any questions!  I'm off to work on grading and report cards!

No comments: