Monday, March 28, 2011

Soooo Tired!

I had high hopes of stamping tonight, but it was not to be!  I'm exhausted after my first day back at school and the yucky weather has me feeling gloomy.  I've finished my school work and am ready for bed....here are a couple of cards that I did earlier.  Enjoy!


I used the stamp set "Inspired by Nature" and the "poppin' pastels" technique.  To do the technique you stamp the image in versamark and then pop on the pastels with sponge daubers.  It gives the image a watercolor look.


This an even smaller "box in a bag" like the one I made earlier.  Looks are deceiving, but the base of this bag is only about 2 x 3.  I just had a scrap rectangle sitting on my table and wondered if I could make a tiny bag just using scraps and the answer is....Yes!  Yes I can!  Here's hoping I can get some stamping done early tomorrow morning or later tomorrow evening.  Goodnight!

No comments: