Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Blog Look and more birthday.....

How do you like the new look to my blog?  I'm really liking it!  My daughter worked on it for me from North Carolina this morning!  Thanks Amy!

Today's card is one of the five that I made for the class I had for the older women (you know....Disaster with a capital D).  Yep--this one was pretty easy....I thought.  I sure learned a. lot.  I'm heading back for the followup visit this Sunday.  Unfortunately I think many decided stamping wasn't "their thing."  I'm sorry!   =-(

This was cased from a card that Kriss Huels' took to Leadership for a swap--I thought it was great, but she used the SAB set Bliss, which I didn't have at the time, so I raided all my sets looking for a butterfly, appropriate flower and little bird....After some trial and error this is what I came up with.  Here is Kriss' original version.

No comments: