Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just in CASE....

I finally had some time today to stamp.  It's been a busy February with Parent-Teacher Conferences, a 4 day trip to Florida (beautiful weather), and Stampin Up classes.  However, I was stalking my favorite blogs during this time and have a whole pile of ideas that I want to try--here are today's CASE's.  Love them!

First from Inking Idaho....I saw a variety of ways to use the "Have a Seat" stamp set around Christmas time there and although I'd never even given this set a second glance I had to buy it asap!!  When I made this I didn't yet have the scalloped square for my Big Shot from SU--the sizzix die I did have was a bit smaller, but I can tell this is going to be a "keeper."  I really like how it came out.


Stamp sets used:  Have a Seat, Birthday Bliss
Colors:  Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

My second card is a CASE from Stamping School which I have been a member of for almost 2 years.  I love the ideas I get there and would recommend becoming a member to anyone who want ideas for a reasonable price!!  This card is a "birthday bag" card with a pop up inside to attach a give card.  It also gave me a chance to play with my owl punch--fun, fun, fun!

Stamp Sets Used:  none--Owl Punch
Colors:  Tempting Turquoise, Early Espresso, Play Date DSP

Well I'm off to stamp some more!  Adios!

No comments: