Monday, February 28, 2011

Ain't She Sweet.....

This post is about 2 sweets.....my daughter-in-law Abby, who is turning 26 this Friday (Happy Birthday Abby--we love you!) and the SAB set Sweet Summer....Here's the birthday card I made for Abby that was cased from The Queen's Scene although I did leave a few of the details off--not as much ribbon and different ribbon and tags.  It truly is much prettier in real life, but I had a bit of trouble getting it in the envelope--one of those leaves on the right got crumpled again!


Set Used:  Elements of Style, Tiny Tags
Colors: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink

Love the Sweet Summer SAB set--it's so easy to color and has such a clean and simple look!


 This was totally cased from Dawn Olchefske here, I just changed the image a bit.  If you have any questions e-mail me!  I'm off to bed...ready for a good night's sleep!  

2 comments:

amy elizabeth said...

mom. we have to talk about links: you only have to do the (dot) thing for email addresses so you don't get spam. otherwise you highlight Dawn Olchefske's name in your editing and then click "link" and then put in her website. BAM! you have an automatic link that people can click on.

very cute cards! I like the second set a lot! I think I told you that before you ordered it. ( :
I totally forgot about Abby's birthday...hmm, present ideas?

(feel free to delete this comment.)

Dawn said...

Thanks--yes I know I need to go back and link, but I didn't have my notebook with my notes with me so I'll do it tonight since I've found it! =-) Love you!